Report An Emergency

To report a water, sewer, trash or park related emergency, please contact the office at (760) 951-0006. Staff is available 24 hours a day for water and sewer related emergencies.

Non- Emergency Concerns

To report water runoff or other conservation concerns, sewer smells, trash issues, park and dog park issues, or general questions, please use the form below:

Report A Trash Related Service Issue

To report a trash related service issue, contact the office at (760) 951-0006. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.  Report scavengers or illegal dumping contact Burrtec Waste at (760) 245-8607

Report a Streetlight Outage

Report Graffiti