Collection Day InformationTrash and recyclables are collected once per week on the same day.
Look Up Your Pick-up Day Here
Hours of Collection:
Containers must be out for collection next to the curb by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled day. Containers must be removed within 12 hours after collection.
Residents must use the District hauler (Burrtec Waste) - provided automated containers for trash and recycling collection. The green trash container is 95-gallons in size and is to be used for regular trash. The blue recycling container is 60-gallons in size and is to be used for recycling materials only. Note: All materials must be placed in the containers in order to be collected. Trash left on the ground next to the containers will not be collected.
Damaged Container Exchanges:
If your container is damaged (i.e. broken or missing lid/wheels or cracks/holes in the container), please call a Customer Service Representative at (760) 951-0006 to request a replacement. Containers damaged as a result of normal use will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
• Put trash and recycling barrels at the curb by 6 a.m. of your scheduled pick-up day.
• Trash barrels will be picked up any time between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Put barrels with wheels against the curb and handles facing your home.
• Put barrels at least 3 feet away from cars, mailboxes, and other barrels.
• To reduce litter, it helps to bag trash before putting it in the barrel. It also helps to put loose papers into a paper grocery bag before dropping into the blue recycling barrel.
• Blue barrel is for recyclables only. Do not put trash in blue barrel.
• Green barrel is for trash and garden trimmings.
• Lids must be closed
Extra Trash barrels can be ordered for an additional fee. To order an extra barrel contact Customer Service at (760) 951-0006.